Friday, January 10, 2014

A Healthy 2014



Personally my priority this year is good health and judging from what transpired from the holiday season, I need to get right to it. I must confess the holiday seasons bares its share of problems that I need to solve as soon as possible. For a start I have gained over 10pounds within one month! I just couldn’t resist the variety of delicious at arm’s length and basically tasted everything edible, (no judgment). I let go of the my healthy eating habit with the perfect excuse, Christmas only comes once an year and it’s a season to make merry, taste & toast.

The aftermath is visible for everyone to see and am not just talking about my weight but my skin doesn’t look or feel the same. I guess I substituted water with wine and vegetables with the not so healthy desserts.

Now am wishing I should have followed all the health and beauty tips I always follow,extrashade has such great & practical health, skin care and beauty tips to that always love turning inn to.

Enough mourning the perfect body and skin and feeling sorry , the holiday season is over and it’s time to get back to a healthy routine and get back in shape. Am sure am not the only one suffering from the aftermath of the holiday seasons and that just means we have a lot of work cut out for us this 2014 and a lesson learnt, we will be wiser when Easter and Christmas graces our hearts and stomachs.



For 2014 let’s kill all the bad eating habits, get a great skincare routine that works best for us, exercise and make sunscreen out best friend. We have had enough of people die from the deadly melanoma already and we need to kick it out & bury it so don’t forget sunscreen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your HONEST opinions, views and comments are always welcome.