Monday, June 3, 2013

MY HONEST OPINION






A friend once told me that I was opinionated and from where I stood at that time, I thought it was bad thing. After growing-up a few inches now, I strongly believe that being opinionated is a GOOD THING. We all have our views, ideas, belief, opinions on things. No matter how we look at it, they are just opinions that differ from one person to the next person. Well, opinions are like an Ass, everyone has it, whether we choose to sit on it or stand, it still remains there. If any one says that they are not opinionated, they are either lying, pretenders, really DUMB or to be nice, they are simply BLOND.

Imagine asking someone a question: as simple as 'how is the weather' or ‘what they are passionate about’, and they have no idea what to say. Makes you wonder what they have been learning all those years through school and college.

I love knowing my way around, asking questions, learning about different things, i love to have answers and have a meaningful conversation with people. The best thing about opinions is you DON'T have to be right. They are just that: OPINIONS. The best innovations arise from assumptions and getting a few opinions to make one giant next-generation inventions.

I've always had a notebook in my bag and under my pillow. I love to write and engage. I love to raise my opinions even when i am not so right, that's how I learn.

So yes, my friend was right, I am opinionated and i love it. So take it or don't take my word for it.

 IT'S MY JUST HONEST OPINION.!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your HONEST opinions, views and comments are always welcome.