Monday, May 27, 2013

BROKEN but not CRUSHED

IT'S A NEW DAWN...

Today I am celebrating all the men and women, young and old, who have gone through hell and still managed to make it back to heaven! To all these who have been hurt but smile manage to put a big smile and go on with life. For all those who are trying to be strong and holding on to a promise that everything is going to be ok, hold that promise tight. You will be surprised to realized that you are stronger than you think, more so when we realize that there is a greater force looking out for us, from a distance!

It's normal to go through pain as humans. It's one of the tragedy life has ‘blessed’ us with, “it’s not always a curse!"honestly if we can look back at our past, every challenge has molded us, changed us and we have evolved, learned, grown a million times over time. Sometimes hard-times make us reflect and reconsider and make us human again. It's so easy to forget who we are and who we are trying to be when everything around us is picture perfect.

There is always that road that leads us back to the person we are meant to be. One turning point that turns our lives Round! It could come as a tragedy like death of a loved one, separation, divorce, loss of a job, financial problems, and relationship break-ups…..God knows I have had my share of heart ache that have made me stronger, made me the person that i am today.

 I know how it feels to wish for night time when the morning comes; so that you wouldn't have to face the world. And now i realize that the phrase ‘it’s going to be ok,’ might be the last thing someone wants to hear.
I still trying to figure out life, how it really feels, how long till am back on my feet again! Let's see where this indefinite road leads us! The truth is I can’t wait to see what blessings this page will unleash and how I can grow positively and be a better person.

For now I am putting the pieces back together, with hope and faith all will turn out right;
coz am BROKEN but not CRUSHED.



3 comments:

  1. you too are welcome to follow my blog velleseth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks velle..i'll definitely follow ..actually already read a few and great posts

    ReplyDelete

Your HONEST opinions, views and comments are always welcome.